18 June 2011

I suck

I suck. I have not posted since March! Have I travelled in that time? Hell yes!

Some of the places I have been to since March:

  • Brazil
  • Argentina
  • Estonia
  • Germany
Germany was Tuesday and Wednesday last week. I flew back on Wednesday night and on Thursday morning headed down to the Isle of Wight for the Isle of Wight Festival.  I came back from that this Monday night, and have been out every night this week. It is now Friday night and tomorrow I am off to Ascot for the Royal Ascot horse races. Then on Sunday I am off to Belfast for work.  I have not yet had a chance to fully unpack all my muddy stuff from the festival.  This is a reflection of my busy (but admittedly awesome) life lately.

I will try to catch up on posts some time soon! Hang in there.

1 comment:

  1. Da Playa18.6.11

    It's true Dan, you are a bit of a See You Next Tuesday. And you haven't even mentioned the best trip of all, Newcastle!

    ReplyDelete