02 January 2010

Travel Goals for 2010

Happy new year!

I have not given this post any thought at all. I just thought "what are the destinations I want to go to this year?" and opened up this blog. Let's see....
  • Ski Trip - probably somewhere like Austria or France
  • Greek Islands during summer
  • 30th birthday at Oktoberfest?
  • A short trip to Portugal to check it out and get used to the idea of the Portugese language
  • Brazil for New Years or thereabouts
This isn't much compared to last year, but I'm sure I'll get more ideas along the way. Some other possibilities are visiting friends in Austria, possibly another trip Stateside, and some more UK domestic travel. As well as some travel for work, hopefully.

Soon it will be time to start plotting and planning.

What are your travel ideas for 2010?

1 comment:

  1. Russia is the biggy this year. Would love to also get to Berlin, Prague and maybe Christmas in Morocco but that's a long way off. More countryside etc and less city I think. More of England - and Scotland and Wales. Good post.

    ReplyDelete