30 December 2009

Only a few days left in Australia

I have now been in Australia for some 3 weeks.

My most common activity would probably be going to the beach. I have had a decent run with the weather, and have spent the last few days in a small city on the Great Ocean Road called Warrnambool and even since coming back from Warrnambool yesterday have been at a Melbourne bay beach twice. It's just so easy to do in this country - feeling hot? Go to the beach!

Christmas was spent with family and it was nice catching up with everyone. It has been great chilling out in the sun and gettings some tan to take back to England with me.

Tomorrow is new years eve, but my friends and I haven't really planned anything. A hot day is expected, so it is likely it will all begin on a beach.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment