18 February 2010

Where is DK?

I was just looking at some analysis of the traffic to this blog, and it turns out that one of the most common search queries on Google which leads to this site is "where is dk". At first I thought, wow, isn't that nice, people are asking Google where I am.

Then it occured to me. They are not looking for me. They are looking for Denmark. Or more specifically, they are wondering what country code DK is.

Well, people, here is your answer. It is Denmark. A Scandinavian country just north of Germany and west of Sweden. Now you know!

Want to know more? I wrote a blog post on my travels in Denmark and Scandinavia last year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this info. Your answer very short however you explain it very nice. I have found more info about DK, check the following and get lots of info about DK.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.dk

    Best Regards,

    ReplyDelete